Your shopping cart is empty.
I respect your privacy. This Policy describes the ways the Sheila Finch Fine Art website (hereafter called “SFFA,” “we,” “Website,” or “Company”) collects information from and about you, and what SFFA does with the information, so that you may decide whether or not to provide information to SFFA. By accessing the SFFA website, or purchasing SFFA paintings, prints, products or services, you agree to this Privacy Statement, in addition to any other agreements SFFA might have with you. The Sheila Finch Fine Art Privacy Statement does not govern the practices of entities that SFFA does not own or control, or entities that do not own or control SFFA or people that SFFA does not employ or manage. Collection of your Personal Information The information SFFA collects may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you. SFFA collects personal information from you at certain points, including but not limited to the following:
● when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
● when you visit the Sheila Finch Fine Art website;
● when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
● when you contact us for help;
● when you participate in a promotional campaign, auction or webinar; and
● when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data. Use of your Personal Information Sheila Finch Fine Art may use information that we collect about you to:
● deliver the original paintings, prints, products and services that you have requested;
● provide you with customer support;
● perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, SFFA paintings, prints, products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
● communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from SFFA, or other third parties;
● develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on the SFFA site;
● verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
● enforce our terms and conditions; and
● manage our Company/business.
Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties
Sheila Finch Fine Art may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
● we may provide your information to our agents, vendors or service providers who perform functions on our behalf or who help us provide and support our services. For example, if it is necessary to provide you something you have requested. Examples of our Vendors and Service Providers include payment processors, hosting services and content delivery services, such as Salesforce, Stripe, Zendesk, Google, Drip, Mailchimp, ConvertKit and Intercom;
● as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to Sheila Finch Fine Art; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or SFFA policies; and
● we may, from time to time, offer surveys, contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions on our Websites or through social media (collectively “Our Promotions”). Participation in Our Promotions is completely voluntary. Information requested for entry may include personal contact information such as your name, address, date of birth, phone number, email address, username, and similar details. We use the information you provide to administer Our Promotions. We may also, unless prohibited by the Promotion’s rules or law, use the information provided to communicate with you, or other people you select, about our Services. We may share this information with our affiliates and other organizations or Service Providers in line with this policy and the rules posted for the Promotion.
● other third parties with your consent or direction to do so. Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country. Public Information
● Sheila Finch Fine Art has a public blog on our Website. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information appears on our blog and you want it removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of every email.
● Social media platforms and widgets. The Sheila Finch Fine Art website includes social media features. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website. We also maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves.
Our Security Measures to Protect your Personal Information
● Web Beacons. Our Company and third parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to our Company’s cookie requirements.
● We may create links to other websites. We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by our Company may have links leading to our site. Our Company cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
● Our Company website, Sheila Finch Fine Art, may use third parties to present or serve the advertisements that you may see at its web pages and to conduct research about the advertisements and web usage. This Privacy Statement does not cover any use of information SHEILA FINCH FINE ART that such third parties may have collected from you or the methods used by the third parties to collect that information. Our Retention of your Personal Information We will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose it was collected. We will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Right to Opt-Out or Unsubscribe from Communication
If you do not want to receive communication from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com. If you supply us with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address. International Transfers of your Personal Information Information collected from you may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which our Company or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. European Union or Swiss individuals may refer to the Privacy Shield statement with regard to the transfer of their personal data. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Merchants and Partners
The GDPR also applies to the merchants and partners of Sheila Finch Fine Art who operate in the EU/EEA (European Union/European Economic Area) or Switzerland and offer goods or services to residents of the EU/EEA or Switzerland. While SFFA is performing action to be compliant with GDPR, and to provide its merchants with tools to help its merchants comply, each merchant is ultimately responsible for ensuring that their business complies with the laws of the jurisdictions in which they operate or have buyers. Using our Website does not guarantee that a merchant or partner complies with GDPR.
The GDPR also gives certain rights to identified or identifiable persons (referred to as data subjects), including buyers visiting stores belonging to Sheila Finch Fine Art merchants. These include the right to request;
● Deletion of personal data
● Correction of their data
● Access to their data
● An export of their data in a portable format
● COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what SHEILA FINCH FINE ART operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
● Changes to our Privacy Statement: Our Company may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a new version. It is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically as your continued use of this website represents your agreement with the then current Privacy Statement.
● Contacting Us: If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices or concerns of this site, or feel that the site is not following its said policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Never miss out! Become a member and be the first to see new paintings and special promotions.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
Enter your email below to be the first to see my newest paintings!
As a special thank you I'll send you a free screensaver of Coastal Clouds 37!